The Wheel Bench Garden Pod
A unique shaped bench that offers you plenty of shade and shelter, perfect for summer dining (also versatile enough to house Santa on his visit to Packhouse...see photograph!)
It is ideally designed to be placed against a wall, fence or as a stand-alone picnic bench.
This means that this specially shaped seat can fit into many different alcoves of space in your garden when the available space in your garden might be a crucial factor.
- Stainless steel roof to offer shade and reflect heat
- Four laminated treated sustainable spruce timber arcs
- Luxurious water resistant interior
- Seating capacity for up to six guests
- Fitted with removable table top
- A foot print of no more than a standard garden patio set
An area of 230cm x 145cm is required for the Wheel Bench to be installed. A hard base of no less than 175cm x 140cm is preferred to build your bench onto. The Wheel Bench should be installed onto an area of flat level ground.
If you are preparing new concrete or paving area for your Wheel Bench, we recommend on an overall depth of 30cm allowing 7 days for the ground to settle prior to the arrival of our fitting team.
- Height: 218cm
- Depth: 135cm
- Base are: 170cm x 135cm